[AEC] EE 203 ANALOG ELECTRONICS CIRCUITS MODAL QUESTIONS FOR S3 EEE
APJ ABDUL KALAM TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
(Answer All Questions)
1. On the basis of any two characteristics, compare an ideal and a real OPAMP
2. Draw the circuit and output waveform of any comparator circuit using OPAMP.
3. i. Define ‘pinch off’ for a JFET.
ii. For what values of VDS and VGS, Pinch off occur.
4. Differentiate between FET and BJT.
5. Justify the terminology ‘field effect’ for FETs.
ii. Write Schokley’s Equation for a JFET
(Answer Any Two Questions)
6. Draw and explain the construction of Enhancement type MOSFET.
7. Draw the Drain Characteristics of a JFET. How will you determine the same?
8. With neat circuit diagram, derive the expression for the voltage gain of an inverting amplifier.
9. Draw and explain the Schmitt trigger and hence draw the output waveform.