COMPUTER PROGRAMMING QUESTION PAPERS FOR S3 EEE
APJ ABDUL KALAM TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
(Answer All Questions)
1. Define an array?
2. Explain the representation of two-dimensional array with example.
3. Find out errors in the following program component and justify the same:
int p = 0;
for (i=0; i = 10; i += 2)
p = i * 2 ;
printf(” %d ”, i, p) ;
4. Draw a flowchart to solve a quadratic equation.
5. Write a program to read a line of text and output the number of words and characters in it.
(Answer Any Two Questions)
6. Write a program to find two multiply matrices?
7. Write a Program to Print Fibonacci Series?
8. Explain any five string manipulation library functions with examples
9. Write a C program that:
i. Implements string copy operation STRCPY(str1,str2) that copies a string str1 to another string str2 without using library function.
ii. Reads a sentence and prints frequency of each of the vowels and total count of consonants.