1. Explain the importance of electrical material science
2. State the requirements of a good dielectric material
3. Define Fermi energy level. With the help of diagram, show Fermi level in n-type and p-type semiconductors
4. Name two materials used for making a) Fuse b) Filament
5. Differentiate between compound and amorphous semiconductors. Give examples
6. Compare P-type and N-type semiconductors.
7. Define Polarization. Explain various mechanism of polarization.
8. Explain the electrical and physical properties of transformer oil
9. Explain the various materials used for making Rheostat.