1. Derive the differential mode gain of a balanced output differential amplifier.
2. Compare the parameters of an ideal op-amp and a practical op-amp.
3. Draw and explain a Wilson current source. What is the advantage of Wilson current source compared to simple current source?
4. (a)Assume that Rf =10K,R1 = 2K,Input offset voltage VOS = 5mv,input offset current IOS =50nA and input bias current IB =200 nA. Determine the maximum offset voltage with and without RCOMP.
(b)The 741 IC is used as an inverting amplifier with gain of 50.The sinusoidal input signal has a variable frequency and maximum amplitude of 20mV peak.
What is the maximum frequency of the input at which the output will be undistorted?
5. Explain a differential amplifier with active load.
6. What is a level shifter? Why it is needed in an op-amp?