B.Tech S6 COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
- Students should enter the examination hall and be seated 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. Filling up the Attendance sheet and facing page of the answer sheet, barcode fixing etc. should be completed before commencement of the exam.
- Immediately after commencement of the examination please check that the Question paper booklet supplied to you does not have any unprinted or torn or missing pages or items etc. If so, get it replaced by a complete question paper.
- 2 barcodes are to be pasted 0n the space provided in the Answer sheet.
- Use blue/black ball point pen only to darken the squares/circles.
- Do not fold or mutilate or damage or put any extraneous marking in the Answer Sheet.
- Do not write anything other than the specific items of information asked for, on the answer sheet.
- Rough worksheets/Tables/Charts will not be permitted/provided to the candidates; the rough work can be done on the question paper itself.
- Calculators or any other calculating devices not permitted.
- Do not write anything on the reverse of the answer sheet other than the total number of questions attended in numerals and words.
- Correcting fluids / erasers should not be used. Answers once marked will be final.
- Each question carries one mark. No negative marks for wrong answers.
- Total number of questions are 50 and the duration of exam is: 60 minutes.
- Each question will be followed by 4 possible answers - of which only ONE is correct. If one thinks that there is more than one correct response, then choose the best one.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct.
- No candidate is permitted to leave the Exam Hall before the end of examination.
- The candidates are permitted to take Question booklet issued to them after conclusion of the examination.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS